Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lucky Morning




So I think it was Emity's blog last year that showed her green food on Saint Patrick's Day and I thought, I can do something like that. So, this year we had green breakfast! Green eggs, green pancakes, green orange juice, and sausage. Rylie was a little worried about how it would taste, but once she realized it tasted just the same, she was just fine. My only problem was I worried about this most of the the night so, I didn't sleep very well. I was worried I wouldn't wake up in time to do a breakfast like this. Our breakfast ritual is usually cereal. So, I tossed and turned most of the morning and then worried I didn't have any green food coloring. I used most of my food coloring at Halloween on my "brain" and let Jana borrow the green paste I had for Payton's birthday cake, but obviously, I had enough, barely. (I had to add a little water to the last bit, it's gone now) I'll have to let you know if Camryn eats the green pancakes. :)

4 comments:

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

How fun! It looks delicious. =D

Alexis said...

Looks yummy! You are so creative Tori!

em said...

How fun! We had green waffles, no I have to start thinking about April Fool's day!That's when I really get creative with food!

Mindy said...

Gross! your kids are brave. I went for the safe green cookies.