Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Chaco-latte

So today is another snow day and Camryn, Pyper and myself are taking it pretty easy this morning. Well, Camryn tells me she wants some chaco-latte. We watch Dora often and there is an episode about chocolate and Dora's Grandma, so she says chaco-latte. (Go ahead Garrett, teach her Spanish, I think she'd catch on pretty quick.) Anyway, she said Carter wanted some chaco-latte and Tiff needed to drive him to our house. I thought it was pretty cute, so I called Tiff and told her and then made the chaco-latte. Garth got me a cocoa-latte machine for my birthday - that he uses EVERY morning. So making hot chocolate it a snap.
And Camryn can't have chaco-latte without a strawb. That's right, a strawb. Remember, I said we were taking it easy this morning, hair is not done yet. :)
Ever since our visit to Carter's house, Camryn had been Carter this and Carter that. Did you know that Carter was wondering if they could adopt Camryn? :) Too cute. The other day Camryn said she was Daddy's girl and Mike was Carter's boy. She's a funny girl. I asked her if she was my girl and she said "No, I daddy's girl!" Poor me.
Well, everyone enjoy the snow and have yourself a cup of chaco-latte!

5 comments:

Hayley said...

gotta love the coco latte machine! it's a favorite around our house as well.

i wanna pinch Camryn, she's so stinking cute. i love her sass & personality. i also really miss her & all of your girls!

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

How cute! =D

em said...

That Camryn just brings a smile to my face.

garrett said...

Yep, we love the mocha-choco-latte-yaya at our house, too! And I'm a fan of that Camryn, like everyone else. :)

Jason and Joy said...

How cute! mmmmm...chaco-latte is sounding really good! What a cute girl- she makes me smile!