Thursday, May 6, 2010

She's 3!

Camryn turned 3 on Monday! I can't believe it. A 3 year old, wow. And what a cute 3 year old she is. While she was opening her presents at grandma and grandpa's house, she would say "Dad are you ready, Grandpa are you ready?" She had to make sure everyone was watching. Funny girl.
She had the "cheese" down perfect!
New clothes! She looks like such a big girl in them.
Look at all that loot.
I think her favorite gifts are her computer (thank you grandma and grandpa) and her bear- Cinderella (thank you Nana and Papa).

She picked out a pink cake and pink ice cream. The cake actually went a bit on the orange side. :) The eggs from Grandpa Neil's chickens have very yellow yolks. :) Sorry, no fancy cake this time around. Boring I know, but stuff at the studio is consuming my life right now.
What a cute "cheese".

Blow Camryn, blow.

Happy Birthday to you.

Whenever my girls have a birthday, I think about their birth-day. Camryn's was NO picnic! But here she is, funny little sayings, cutest dimple in her left cheek and sassiest little 3 year old I've ever had. I love her so much. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMRYN BRIELLE! I LOVE YOU.

3 comments:

Hayley said...

i love her, too. i can't believe she's already 3. what a big girl.

i still feel bad about when i made her cry when she was at my house. you know i wasn't yelling at her, right? i was yelling at the dumb wall that hurt her. goodness.

Elizabeth Ward said...

Happy Birthday little miss!!!

You look so big now that you are three!

em said...

She is the cutest little Camryn girl, what would our family be without her?