Saturday, June 26, 2010

Courtesy of Camryn

So we were eating dinner, listening to my iPod, and Katy Perry's Hot N Cold came on. Well, the other girls were outside already and Camryn was still sitting at the counter finishing up her "beaches" (peaches). So I sing along with the song because I know the second line is not the nicest. So here are my words, "You PMS like a GIRL, I would know." About 30 seconds later Camryn says, "Mom, I pee like a girl." I am STILL laughing!!!! I think it's SO funny. :)

2 comments:

garrett said...

That's awesome! Gotta love that Camryn! And we just bought a bunch of "beaches" and I can't wait for them to ripen!

em said...

That made me laugh! Its a good thing you write her cute stuff down, its worth remembering. We are looking forward to having the girls here for a week!