Saturday, September 25, 2010

Crafty With The Girls

(Don't be shocked, a new post, I know)
Today the girls and I got a little crafty. I love Halloween and decorating for it. Last night we put most of our stuff up inside the house (still have to put up my spider webs and spiders outside) and I thought it would be fun to make our own Halloween blocks. So here they are...

Taylor and her "BOO"
Rylie and her "WITCH"
This is my "SPOOKY"

The girls had a great time making them and I think they turned out pretty darn cute. Some friends in my ward are making these WAY CUTE Halloween subway signs (as soon as she posts it on her blog-red couch recipes-I'll link to it). I think I just might have to make one for myself. :) I have the cricut at my house right now and I'm having the best time with it. I've made signs for the studio and I've used it in the girls dance scrap books. I love that little machine!

p.s. I do have other things to blog about, Heber Creeper, time at the cabin, but I haven't made time to blog about them yet-obviously. I plan to though, really. ;)

5 comments:

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

Ok . . . so your girls look WAY too big. They aren't supposed to grow up so fast! =D I think we are getting old. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE the blocks. I wish I were a little more crafty. After seeing those I may just have to start being more crafty. =D

Red Couch Recipes said...

Tori, those are way cute blocks ---they turned out so well! I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the blocks! Joni

em said...

Those are so cute! You should stop selling yourself so short about being crafty. You have been making some really nice stuff lately.

Luke and Mary said...

Did I miss something? Does Taylor wear glasses?? And if so, since when? Obviously I never see you guys enough! :(

Jason and Joy said...

These are awesome!!! So cute!!!!