Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Basement

Here it is folks - the few rooms that are finished.

Taylor has been waiting and waiting for her room to be finished. Well, on Saturday the carpet was finally installed! She (and me too) was so excited about it. She just laied on the floor and rubbed her hand over the carpet. :) Sunday Taylor was sick so we didn't do anything more down there.

Here are pics of the office. It needs to be put together, but you get the idea.

Yesterday Garth and I got the dresser from the warehouse and put the head board up in Taylor's room. Today I got her bed skirt and tonight Taylor and I made her bed. So guess where she's sleeping tonight...in her room!!!
One HAPPY girl! We still have plenty to do in there to really get her set, but this is all she needs for now.

So there you have it. A new post and pictures of the basement. Don't fall over, I'll try to be better. But I make no promises.

And because I have beautiful kids :)
and this picture with Aunt Vale is cute. :)
These are pictures from Christmas break. No pictures from the cabin for quite a while now. VERY sad. VERY big mess. VERY depressing.

4 comments:

Red Couch Recipes said...

Congratulations Taylor on your new room. Great wall colors. I love new carpeting too! Love your horse pillows. Yes, Tori you do have beautiful girls. Sorry to hear about the flood at your cabin. Joni

JamesVal said...

Finally!! Love your bedroom Taylor!! Sorry you were sick!
love u,
Aunt Vale

Luke and Mary said...

Love it! Thanks for giving us a new post to look at! :D

Jason and Joy said...

It looks awesome!!! And I love the pictures of all your cute girls- they are all so cute!!!