Friday, October 10, 2008

Have Your Kids Ever?


I was planning on having my next post be about Conference Weekend, but this one is just too classic.  Here is "life" in full swing.
I put the Camryn and Rylie in the tub this afternoon, and while they were playing, I was in the kitchen placing a costume and shoe order.  While I'm on the phone with the lady I hear this, "Mom!  Camryn pooped in the tub!"  She yells this more than once.  So I hurry in, pull them out of the tub, and thankfully, I was just about finished with my order.  As soon as I'm off the phone, I go fishing with a cup to take care of a few things, and put the girls in the shower.  Now the tub is sparkly clean, and so are my girls.  They would have stayed in the shower all afternoon if I would have let them.  
You know, I've never experienced this wonderful thing until my little monster came to our home.  Now I have experienced it twice in just the past few months!  Like I've said before, I love being the mom!
This is a CLEAN tub, just so you know. :)  I wouldn't take pictures of that, gross.

5 comments:

garrett said...

hahaha! Pooped in the tub... classic.

Luke and Mary said...

oooooooooooooooooooooh boy. FUN. Really.

They sure are cute though.

Jason and Joy said...

How funny - now that's a story for Camryns first date! HA

ClistyB said...

do you realize how lucky you are that Camryn's the ONLY one to have done this out of your three girls?
ALL 5 of mine have done that multiple times!

Hayley said...

classic garrett? did he poop in the tub a lot? are there things i need to know here?

seriously - your girls melt my heart! rylie was such a cuddle bug this weekend!