Thursday, July 23, 2009

Catch Up

Okay folks, it's catch up time with pictures! Yea! Fun! I've been reading so I haven't done much with this blog. But this morning I finished the book(s) so, I'll take a little time here.

I didn't post anything about the 4th of July, so here it is. We spent time at Mom and Dad's/Jared and Liz's and at the cabin.
check out the scrapbook pages here
The girls just did the Drill Team Junior Camp last week. I think they had a good time. It's nice not to have to put that on any more, but hard to sit back and watch someone else do it when you think your ideas are better. :)
check out the scrapbook pages here
We had yard sale and the Frandsen Family Reunion over the weekend. We also visited my Grandma. Not the best 4 generation photo, but it will definitely do.



Pyper had a Cheeto at the reunion. :D
And last but not least, here is Pyper in the jammies mom made her. Pretty darn cute if you ask me.


Also, Vittoria had open heart surgery on Tuesday. Things were quite touch and go, but it's looking a little better now but still very serious. Please keep Vittoria in your prayers. I helped them set up a blog to post updates on, so feel free to check it out. (I only did the first post, the rest is James and other family member. James needs to set up his goggle account so his name shows up as the author.)

No comments: