Sunday, July 26, 2009

Vittoria

If you haven't had a chance to check out Vittoria's blog, please do. And if you can help in anyway, please visit helpvittoria.webs.com. Vittoria is a fighter and hanging in there. Garth and I went up to see Vittoria and to be with James and Val today. It was quite an experience for me to see Vittoria hooked up to so many machines and tubes going every where. It just made me think that she is an amazing little girl. Such a strong little fighter. It also made me realize how strong her parents are to go through this with her now and also past surgeries. I know that they are emotionally and physically exhausted, but I think they are so strong. I believe the Lord only gives us what he knows we can handle and James and Val are being pushed to their limits, but they know the Lord is taking care of their baby girl and hearing all the prayers being said in her behalf. So, please keep praying for her, her parents, her family and her doctors. She's strong and stubborn and amazing and I know she can feel your prayers.
We love you Vittoria!

No comments: