Thursday, August 6, 2009

Dress Up

This has to be one of the funnest things about having girls ... Dress Up!
Okay, so Pyper doesn't really play dress up, but I guess I play dress up with her. I try to get her in every outfit at least once before she grows out of them. Of course I have my favorites that she wears more than once, but still I try.
This one is from Aunt Tiff and the booties are from Aunt Liz. All I need now is a brown and purple flower to put around her head. (I have purple-haven't made it yet, but have to work on finding brown.) I think she looks so darn cute!

Here is Camryn in Rylie's old dance costume. What a pretty princess. I am so looking forward to Camryn starting dance this year. She is just too fun at home dancing around the house. And I already know that she looks way cute in a dance costume.

1 comment:

em said...

What cute girls! I miss tiny girls in dress up clothes.