Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Home?

What a crazy week!  We are finally home and it feels great.  We have been in Salt Lake since last Thursday evening.  I'm so glad we went, but glad we are home. 
This roller coaster ride with Vittoria has been such an amazing thing.  Such a strong testimony builder.  Two miracles in one weekend, how could a person not believe in God.  I know our Heavenly Father hears and answers prayers.  I also know that He knows the Frandsen family very well and is aware of what it going on with their little girl.  I love James and Val and LOVE that little girl of theirs.  I really enjoyed being at the hospital with them this past week.  (not so much when things didn't look so good, but I think that's understandable-right?)  It has been fun getting to spend time with them and with Val's parents and brother.  I love her mom.  Anna is such a sweetheart.  I love watching her with Jacomo and my girls too.  I can see and feel the love she has for her little granddaughter and for her daughter.  It is something special.
 Anyway, I'm grateful for the gospel and the amazing power of prayer.  Vittoria's future is still uncertain, but she is still here with us and I'll take that any day.
I also wanted to say thanks to my mom and dad for ALL that they did for me and my little family this weekend.  You two are so awesome!  I love you so much.  I hope you know how much I appreciate you and love you.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Jared's gallery opening was also this weekend.  All I have to say is that it was awesome.  Jared is an amazing artist.  He is so creative.  I was very impressed with his stuff.  I would love to have his work all over my house.  My favorite was his black and white cup set.  It was very neat.  If you're down town, go check it out.  You won't be disappointed. (54 Finch Lane, near the University) (to see some of his work, click this one too)
I just wanted to post one picture of little Pyper.  This is Sunday night while we were waiting for the word on how Vittoria's surgery went.  Pretty cute if you ask me.  I think that Pyper got a little spoiled this weekend with everyone willing to hold her.  I'm not complaing though. :)
I think we'll probably be back up Friday or Saturday and who knows how long we'll stay.  Garth has work to do on Friday and we've got Mary's baby's blessing to go to on Sunday.  I'd also like to be with Tiff on Tuesday.  Crazy, crazy.  But that's life, right.

1 comment:

TheFirstWard said...

Tori,

We were glad to have you and your family stay with us. Durring the crisis with Victoria. Your girls are so sweet, most of the time. it gave us a chance to do some things with them and get to know them better. You and all of our kids are welcome anytime.