Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Where She Stops, No body Knows

Camryn still needs a nap in her sweet young life, but getting her to take a nap doesn't really happen. Mostly she falls asleep in the car when I go pick the girls up from school, that's her nap. Sometimes she'll fall asleep on the couch or if she's being a stinker I'll tell her to go lay on her bed and she'll fall asleep there. But recently she has started falling asleep in odd places.

This one happened back in November. She was being a stink and I was kind of ignoring her and this is where she ended up.

This one was after dance. I was feeding Pyper in the high chair and Camryn was playing with the magna-doodle. After I got Pyper out of the high chair and cleaned up, I started on some stuff for the studio. Soon I realized I didn't hear Camryn. And this is where I found her.

These last two just happened last week. This one happened after coming home from the studio one night. This is as far as she got.

And this one happened after we had gone to get ice cream because of the girls good grades. She actually fell asleep in the car but woke up, sort of, when we brought her in. I thought she would wake up all the way, but she didn't. She tried to get off the bed, but just couldn't wake up enough to get all the way off.

Oh, if only my life could be so rough.

7 comments:

Mikell said...

hahaha i love it! this made my whole day! She is so Cute :)

Luke and Mary said...

LOL! My fav is the last one. A total classic!

Schwartz Family said...

LOL oh my that is really funny!

Unknown said...

Hehehe, I love the last one! That's how I feel at the end of my day:)

Red Couch Recipes said...

Tori, the photos of Camryn are too precious! Joni

Hayley said...

poor girl. falling asleep in the crazy places. i can barely manage to fall asleep in my bed. i wish i could sleep anywhere!

Unknown said...

hahahahaha this is the best post ever