Friday, September 2, 2011

Pain

So it's 4:15 in the am. I've been up since a bit before 3. I am in so much pain!!. Last Saturday, I sneezed and hurt myself in the worst way. It has not been pleasant. I keep hoping the swelling will go down and I can move like a normal person, but that hasn't happened yet. I take Tylenol, but I swear it doesn't even touch the pain. Not enjoyable. The worst part of the whole deal is last Saturday I did 2 Tae Bo classes with Mr. Billy Blanks himself and felt really good afterward. Not too tired and my body didn't feel very sore by Saturday night. But then a sneeze knocks me to the ground. It really stinks. And really hurts. It's hard to be the mom when you can't move very well and every step hurts. When it's normal people time today, I have to get some laundry done and do a bit more grocery shopping, oh joy. But who else is there to get it done? (I'm husbandless, the HUNT is going on right now.)
All I have to say is that this better go away!!! I don't have time to feel like this. Dance starts next week and I am the teacher. I have to be able to move, get up and down from the floor, and all that jazz. Right now it's not looking so good.
Are boys really worth all this trouble? My girls never put me through so much pain! I had other issues just last month that caused me great pain. I have a little more that 10 weeks to go and I hope my body can survive it. I also hope it goes by quickly, but I know it won't, it never does. This is why it's insane to have a bazillion kids, your body falls apart!!! :)

No comments: