Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's Official!

Well sure it's been official, but now that I've finally been to the doctor and heard a heart beat, it's even more official. We're having a baby! I am 13 and a half weeks along and the baby's due date is June 14th. So, just a few days ahead of Mary, but Grandpa Neil's birthday. Really hoping to go a bit early though. :) So there you have it folks. I'll say it...we're praying for a boy, but what we really want is healthy. My next appointment is Jan. 22nd. We'll get to find out what we're having then!

10 comments:

Kjerstin said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful!

Luke and Mary said...

Well Congrats! A heartbeat.. that's something I look forward to hearing next week!

I hope you get a boy too! But... Healthy is what is important. Besides.. you'd have to change your blog title to the Dancing Frandsen's and Their Boys! hahah ;) I have a friend who after having 5 boys and their name being "Barlow Boys and Mom" had a girl so they had to change it to the "Barlow Bunch"

ClistyB said...

ya sneaky little devil, you knew all the time!!!
good for you!

Mindy said...

Congratulations you busy lady! Hope you get a boy just because they always love their mamas. But a house full of princesses is very sweet.

Julie said...

Aw congrats! You and Mary can be pregnant together! I am excited for you guys.

Jason and Joy said...

YEA!! We are excited for you! Hope the sickness doesn't last very long! WE LOVE YOU!

TheFirstWard said...

Congrats again Tori! Being healthy is the main thing. By the way, how are you feeling these days?

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

CONGRATS!!!! I knew it----I told Trent the other day that I thought you were pregnant. Kind of weird seeing how I had nothing to back it up but we are excited for you. Can't wait to hear what it is!!!!!!

Hayley said...

i can't wait til we find out what the baby is!!!

Janeal and Brett said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!