Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thankful

I'm very thankful to have had a wonderful weekend. Although it wasn't like our typical Thanksgiving weekends, it was a nice weekend just the same. We got my parents moved with out a hitch, at least in my opinion. Things went pretty smooth. I'm just curious, how is the cat doing? Also, it was so nice to spend time with my family. It seems our visits lately have been too short, so this was a nice long visit. Thanks Jared and Liz for letting us stay at your place. And thanks Hayley for keeping the kids out of the sink. :) I think Rylie is your number one fan! Can't wait for the big day!
Garth is recovering from his c-section ha, ha. He gets pretty tired halfway through the work day and does his best to come home early, but he's doing pretty good. He's not supposed to lift anything heavier than 10 pounds, but just can't resist picking up the monster. She's a whopping 21 pounds these days. (only in the 12% for her age)
As for the kiddies, they are doing great. Taylor had her school Christmas program last night and did an awesome job. Rylie is still as busy as ever. Love me some Rylie hugs. The monster has hit the terrible twos at 18 months, but that's ok. We love her just the same, maybe a little less at moments, but they don't last that long. :)
Taylor did an "I'm thankful for" turkey at school and I just wanted to share what she wrote...spelling and all.
I'm thankful for... my family who sill love me no matter what. They will always be there for me
I'm thankful for... animal that are good to me and that are soft and cuddly.
I'm thankful for... my silky blanckey is silky! That's why I love it!
I'm thankful for... being a good artist, is fun. I don't know why but that's what a lot of people say.
I'm thankful for... my church that is fun. I have good teachers that teach me more about Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father.

I'm thankful for pretty much all those things and more (I'm no artist though, people don't say I am either.) I hope you all had a good weekend too!

4 comments:

TheFirstWard said...

Tori,

Thanks again for all your help with the move. I’m glad you made it home safely. Tell James thanks again for the use of his moving van.

You are raising a great little family! They are so fun.

The cat cries like a baby every night and keeps us awake. She cries just like a new kitten that was just taken from her mom. Because of her, we are so tired we don’t have the oomph to do much after work, but we are slowly getting things organized and put away. We took her outside for the first time last night for just a few minutes. Maybe that helped because that was the best night we have had with her since we moved her.

Love you guys!

Janeal and Brett said...

I'm glad to hear you are all doing well, even Garth. Hope you enjoy the holiday season!

Jason and Joy said...

I'm glad you guys had a good weekend! We missed seeing you and hope to see you soon! Hope all is going well for you and hope Garth continues to recover!

Hayley said...

i think that the feeling is mutual with rylie. i can't get over how adorable ALL of your girls are!