Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bridal Shower, Chocolates, & TREE

So Saturday was Hayley's bridal shower! I thought it was pretty good turn out, considering the snow and the person who was in charge of the invitations got them out late. So irresponsible. DO NOT put her in charge again! But, it was nice. Tiff did a great job with the goodies. You can't go wrong when there is a chocolate fountain involved! I loved the visit and it was nice to meet two of Hayley's sisters. By the way Hayley, you looked FABULOUS in your Minnie ears!
After the shower, I went to Jared and Liz's home to help do home made chocolates. HUM! It was great fun! Sorry if I embarrassed anyone. Sometimes things just come out. :) he he It was nice to visit though. Thanks every one! We made it home without a problem and just in time to see Santa at our ward party. P.S. Please save me one cherry chocolate, if possible. I'm begging.
Finally the tree. It is up and looks nice! I ended up putting all the lights on myself (I think the lights are the guys job), with a little help from Miss Rylie. But that's the way life goes sometimes. The girls, and myself, missed Garth, but I'm sure I can find something else for him to do. he he he. Anyway, here are the pictures.

This is the only one I was able to get with the 3 of them. Here is what the Monster was doing while I tried to get one more...

She is such a good fit thrower! So, here are the other two and the wonderful tree in all it's splendor!

I love my girls! Thanks for your help pretty girls! And thanks Grandpa Neil for picking it out, cutting it down, bringing it to our house and putting it up. You're the best.

5 comments:

Hayley said...

i love the pictures of those girls! i loved snuggling with them this weekend!

the shower was great - thanks for everything!

Brie said...

Hi Tori. Your girls are cute. I can't believe how big Taylor is. Rylee is gorgeous and Cameron is super cute. Oh guess what. I'm prego, too. I am about 3 weeks behind you. Wierd, huh? Ha ha. Congrats by the way!

Jared said...

So, I've read on like five different blogs about this comment you made at the wedding shower. What the crap did you say? I also assume that you were talking about the comment you made when you wrote: "HUM! It was great fun! Sorry if I embarrassed anyone. Sometimes things just come out." But it sounds like you were at our house making chocolates then, HUM!, ...fun, and something just popped out. Which I think also sounds inappropriate.

Brie said...

I usually keep my blog private. That is probably why you could not see it. You can send me you e-mail to mine. sugarsweet421@hotmail.com. I will add you to my blog list. :)

alexisandtravis said...

Hey your girls are getting so big i cant even believe it. and congrats on the new little one. Hope everything is going good!