Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm ready, I'm ready

Really she's not ready, but it's pretty darn cute anyway. The other night, Camryn picked up a pair of Rylie's clean undies and wanted me to put them on her, so I did. She thought she was pretty cool. Tell you what though, if she was ready for the potty, I would be soo excited! She has only peed in the potty twice, just before getting in the tub, and she pooped in the potty once, just before getting in the tub. That one scared her a little bit. But here's to hoping, right? She is too cute for my words sometimes. I love that Cam-b.

8 comments:

Tiffanie said...

she is too stinkin' cute!

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

She is just SO cute! I was sorry to hear about Garth's run in with the deer. =S Those CRAZY animals have a mind of their own! =D

Janeal and Brett said...

She is so cute! Just like the other girls!

Hayley said...

oh my goodness... i like that girl!

Elizabeth Ward said...

Before I read your post I thought that she was ready to move out of your bedroom. Then I looked closer at the picture and I saw the pannies. How cute can she get? seriously!

Becky said...

If she is potty trained before Tage then I will be sending him to your house for a week. She is very cute!

TheFirstWard said...

She is a sweetheart. It was great to see all of you on the weekend!

Jason and Joy said...

WHOA Camryn looks so grown up! It has been TOO long since I have seen you and your girls! These pictures are so cute!