Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What a Weekend

Garrett and Hayley are now official!!  Congratulations to the two of you.

It was such a nice weekend all around.  I truly enjoyed my self.  On my way home Monday night I got to thinking of the things that I love that happened this past weekend, so here it goes.
I love that my brother found his eternal companion.
I love that I was able to sit in the sealing room with my husband, my parents and all my brothers and sisters and their spouses...McKay...spouse?
I love that I was able to see friends and family I haven't seen in a VERY long time.
I love that my husband puts up with my crazy moods, whatever they might be.
I love that my girls were finally able to spend more than a few hours with their Ward cousins.
I love that Jared and Liz welcomed my family into their home.  Thank you, thank you.
I love that Camryn sits and sings to herself.
I love that even though I'm "far away" from my sisters, I am still close to them.
I love my family very much.
I love to see that Taylor is growing into a beautiful, thoughtful person.
I pretty much loved this past weekend.  It really was a nice one.

Just a few other things going on at the Frandsen home...
Garth and I celebrated our 11th anniversary this month (wow), I found my camera (yay), we find out what we're having on Thursday (cross your fingers), and we made it successfully through another year (holy crap)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to find out what you are having!!!

Jason and Joy said...

I'm so glad that you had such a good weekend! Family is the greatest!
We're excited to here what you are having - LOVE YOU!

TheFirstWard said...

Tori,

We had a great weekend too. I hope next time you come you can stay at our house and keep us company, but last week was crazy. We thank Jared and Liz for having you at their house too.

We love your family of little people!