Thursday, January 8, 2009

Still Here

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to EVERY ONE! I thought it might be time to update my blog. I hope you all had a great holiday. I know I did. We spent our time between the cabin, home, and Salt Lake. Good times had by all. I was planning to post some pictures, but I can't find my camera!! I just wanted to let you all know that I love you all very much and had a great time seeing you all over the break, minus Jason, Joy and Jocelyn (next time). Family is awesome! Once I find my camera, I'll give a brief overview of our break. (Surprisingly, no one was sick!)
I look forward to a great year with my family and wish you all a great year too.

3 comments:

Hayley said...

i am really looking forward to spending some time tonight with your girls! glad you guys had a great holiday!

Jason and Joy said...

Glad you guys had a fun Christmas and New years! Hope to see you again SOON! Love you and miss you!

Stevie and Meesha said...

Hey,
I know this has taken me awhile to get back to you on. But if your little girl would still like to be Little Miss of Castle Valley that would be wonderful. I am not sure if you know that things about it. But the fee for her would be $400 and then I believe you would need to buy the tickets to miss Utah to go and watch her the nights that she is there. If you could let me know if you are interested please let me know! Thanks so much. If you want to call me my number is (435)6505410.