Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Nice, Oh Well

This is probably really bad, but I just helped a friend out with the Miss CEU Pageant. She asked me to choreograph the opening number and of course I said yes. Well, then she called last week to tell me that the local "event photographer" had taken pictures of the whole night and that our girls were in a few because Taylor's class also performed that night. I just thought this pictures was pretty funny. Sorry about my crude humor. I do like this girl, she really nice. I almost had her as a teacher at the studio, but her schedule didn't work out. She's an amazing dancer. But here's the link to see the rest of the pictures (then you can see them in FULL size). Can you spot my swimming suit I used when I went to Miss Utah? I've, really other people, gotten good use out of it. I should charge a rental fee. I can't remember how many girls I've let use it. :) Here's a cute one of Taylor...

3 comments:

Becky said...

that is hilarious! It took me a minute because I'm slow-but I finally got it and laughed til I peed a little! THIS IS WHY WE ARE FRIENDS.

Mikell said...

hahah thats good.

Janeal and Brett said...

Ha ha....You are so funny! I miss you!