Thursday, October 22, 2009

Candy Corn!

So, how happy was I to go to the back door and see a package from my sister? A totally unexpected package. I was SO happy! I open up the box and find a cute card from Emity and Tiffanie and a Target bag with 4 different kinds of candy corns and a bag of Hershey Kisses, candy corn flavor. And a cute candy corn bucket to put these wonderful things in! Aren't they great girls!

Here is how it started...Emity posted on her blog about the different flavors of candy corn she had tried. I am a fan of candy corn and mentioned I didn't have access to such wonderful flavors. I told her she should come to my house with all these wonderful flavors and we could have a candy corn tasting party at my house. Well, she did the next best thing, her and Tiff sent me all the great flavors they had tried. S'mores, Toffee, Green Apple, and Original. The last three also have CHOCOLATE COVERED in their bag! Who doesn't LOVE chocolate covered?!

So, here is my ranking.
1. Carmel Apple still is my favorite
2. Original
3. Green Apple
4. Toffee
5. S'mores

Thank you girls! I love you both so much. Thanks for thinking of me and making my day, along with every time I see the candy corns or eat them, I think of the two of you and how much I love you and know that you love me too.

2 comments:

ClistyB said...

chocolate covered candy corn. must find some.
Have only bought one bag this year so far. They were just the Brachs. And I swear they mustve been from last year. All crusty and almost impossible to find a smooth, fine piece of corn that wasn't broken.
I will press on, though

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

Aren't sisters the BEST! I am glad that you got to try a whole variety of candy corn. I can't say that I have ever had anything beside the originals. =D To be honest I didn't even know they made other flavors!!!