Monday, October 12, 2009

No Beauty Queen!

Here she is folks Miss Midvale!
Okay, so I haven't been Miss Midvale for YEARS, but I thought it would be funny. Hayley did a post on her blog and I thought I'd give it a go too. (Liz played too!)
Here's me looking oh so lovely.... Miss All Natural.
Here's me how I go out most of the time, I hardly ever put on eye makeup, but do try to cover up my scary face a little bit...
Sometimes makeup just takes too long to do. Not really, but that's what I'm going with.
And here we are all done up. (p.s. I really stink at this taking a picture of yourself thing)
Like Liz, I think I remember my mom saying something about putting on makeup before you go out. Maybe it was at least some mascara, I don't really remember. But I guess I'm just lazy. I know I'd feel better about myself if I took a little time to fix myself up, but I feel like my days are busy with the "mom" thing and in my mind, that doesn't require dressing up and really getting ready for the day. My baby is only 4 months old (almost), going out is really not something we do very often. Since Hayley's little challenge, I've had makeup on for 4 days in a row now. (I started this post on Friday.) We'll see if I can keep it up for a week.
So there you have it folks, Miss Midvale 4 kids later! I dare all of you to show off your beauty queen!

4 comments:

Luke and Mary said...

I like it! Go Tori!

Elizabeth Ward said...

You are so cute.

I forgot that you really are a beauty queen. Wow! what pressure to look nice all the time. I'm glad I don't have that hanging over my head.

Hayley said...

ha. liz's comment makes me laugh. i wouldn't have to worry about that title...

but for the record, i'm not saying that i want everyone to wear makeup - i was just saying that i need it to not look scary.

Lauralee said...

You go girl!!! YOu look great and what an AWESOME idea!!! Do I dare do it.....not so sure but mine is more of a "scared to show my current weight" thing BUT I am going to at least take the makeup challenge for sure! I can relate all to well with the mom thing and do feel better when I try a bit.