Thursday, October 15, 2009

Next Please

So I definitely need to get rid of the post below this one so, here is cute baby Pyper! She is 4 months old today! What a big girl. And super cute too. ;) She is so chatty. It's fun. When she wakes up she gets a little mad, but then it turns into her "talking". (but that turns back into crying if you leave her too long) She wants to roll over, but can't quite make it all the way yet. She chews on her hands like crazy and if her hands get caught in her blanket, you can guarantee it will be a slobbery mess. If she could just hold on to something for more than 10 seconds, we'd be in business. I love this girl, she's a keeper!

These are from our camping trip out to the Wedge over conference weekend with Garrett and Hayley. We had such a good time. (More pics on that to follow, I promise.) This is one of my most favorite pictures from that weekend.
cute kids!!


This is also one of my favorites from that weekend. =D

I love Halloween. I think it's fun to decorate my house, but not in the scary way. I have some BIG spiders I put up on the outside of my house and Camryn wasn't too sure about them at first. But I have this pumpkin kid that I got on clearance from Kmart one year after Halloween. Every year the girls love to put him out. This year was no different. Camryn calls him her friend and will give him hugs randomly. Sometimes when she gets out of the car she'll go to the front door, instead of through the garage, just so she can give him a hug. So cute.
There, that should do it. Beauty Queen gone. Thank goodness! :)

2 comments:

Elizabeth Ward said...

Oh that Pyper is sweet. Camryn looks so serious, like it is her job to make sure that the pumpkin boy feels loved everyday.

Jason and Joy said...

Camryn and the pumpkin guy is too cute! I can't believe Pyper is 4 months old - she is a cutie!