Saturday, November 14, 2009

Five Things Tag

Okay, so Emity tagged me a week ago. This took some thinking and finding time. So here it goes. . .

Five Things I don't leave the House without
  1. Purse
  2. Phone (sometimes I forget too Em)
  3. Diaper Bag
  4. At least one child
  5. Keys
Five Cartoons I watched when I was Younger
This one is tricky because some of my siblings have already done this and I don't want to look like a copy cat, but I guess since we lived in the same house, that's kind of the way it goes.
  1. My Little Pony
  2. Rescue Rangers
  3. Duck Tales
  4. Inspector Gadget
  5. The Flintstone's
Five Things That Terrify Me
  1. Something terrible happening to Garth or my girls.
  2. Getting hit by a train. This is a new fear of mine since living in Price. I always check before I cross.
  3. Walking through a field full of grasshoppers.
  4. Some one breaking into my house while I'm home.
  5. Being alone in the dark - scary!
Five Things I hate/dislike that everyone else seems to like
  1. Diet Coke
  2. Bell Peppers
  3. Mafia Wars/Farm Town - I don't play the FaceBook games
  4. Oprah - not really a hate, but not a big fan
  5. Raw Onions
Five Things I want to do before I Die
  1. Go to Europe, mainly Italy
  2. Go on many cruises
  3. Go to Hawaii with my family
  4. Live debt free - I'm with Garrett on this one
  5. Go to the temple with my kids - stole this one from Em
Five People I tag
  1. Mary
  2. Joy
  3. Clisty
  4. Jana
  5. Becky
  6. (Alexis)

No comments: