Monday, November 2, 2009

So Many Choices

I have so many things I need to blog about to share with this virtual world, but I only have so many hours in the day. I still need to share camping pictures, Halloween fun, new kitties, I killed the new cat, Pyper rolling over, the girls hunting with Garth and many other everyday craziness, but Time always disappears on me. He is very good at hide and seek. I, on the other hand, stink at the game.
But I do want to share a little bit of a conversation I had with Camryn Sunday night. When we put her to bed, she will call out to one of us, usually me, and ask for her milk or to get out of bed or whatever. Well Sunday night was no exception. She called out for her milk, we go her some. Then she called out for me and I went in her room. She says to me, "Mom, I want ham."
"You want ham?"
"Yeah, go get it."
Funny girl! I laugh at her, she laughs with me and I tell her she can have ham in the morning, its time for bed and she says okay.
If that doesn't make your day, I don't know what will. I love that girl. Tonight her voice sounds a little hoarse. So darn cute. Imagine her sweet little voice a little bit low and raspy. Too cute! I definitely think I'll keep my little monster.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Ward said...

She was so stinking sweet on Halloween. Thanks for coming and spending the day with us. It was so fun.

Jason and Joy said...

ha ha ha that is so funny! Thanks for sharing that - I have never heard of a kid asking for ham! Too too cute!

Lauralee said...

Behind on bloggin...you and me both sista!!! I have so many things to still add but they have picture that go with them and I am a computer dummy so I have to wait for my hubby to put the pictures onto the computer. Until then I will be behind :)