Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Oh yeah for Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving break! What a busy last couple of weeks we've had at my house. I'm ready for a break, but not until the house is clean and the laundry is done! Then it's pack for the cabin and spend the weekend with family in the beautiful mountains. Bring it on, I'm ready!
We've had so much sickness at our house, it's been crazy. Kids have stayed home from school, Garth has stayed home from work and Pyper has kept us up at night. Ear infections, fevers, yucky noses and coughs that never seem to stop. It has been a blast!
But I've seen New Moon and thought it was really good, had lunch with two of my most favorite people (I love you guys SO MUCH, thanks for coming), went to CEU's dance performance with Taylor and Rylie and took all my girls, along with the majority of the Frandsen girls, to see The Sound of Music that was put on by the local community theater (what an adventure, one parent and 4 girls-thank goodness for family). So there have been some pretty good moments in there too.
But I'm definitely ready for a break, especially after my VERY busy Tuesday.
-wake up late
-get kids to school
-make cookies for a funeral
-get myself and 2 kids ready for the funeral and dance class
-go to funeral
-go teach dance
-pick up kids from school
-go visiting teaching
-get ready for dance
-teach dance (3:30-8:00)
-come home, have dinner, get kids to bed and GO TO BED (and watch Dancing With The Stars)
Not really a break in that day. It was go, go, go! So glad it's over.
So this weekend I plan to get a little crafty with Vale and maybe even to a little scrapbooking. We'll see how it goes and what the kids let me do.
I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. One of the things I am most thankful for is my family and friends. I love you all so much!
Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Kathie said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend ahead! Your girls are all so cute. I still can't get over how big Taylor is. Dianne and I were talking about how we used to babysit her and how much we adored her. It doesn't seem like it was that long ago!

em said...

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Love ya!

Unknown said...

Oh Torrance I can't believe how big your girls are!