Wednesday, August 11, 2010

4th of July 2010

We spent the 4th up at Scofield this year. We had a great time. I love being up in the mountains. Scofield puts on their 4th of July celebration called Pleasant Valley Days. Vendors come and set up in the park, they have all sorts of activities through out the weekend and have a fun parade. This year I talked my girls into doing the Little Miss Pleasant Valley Pageant. I love to show off my girls and their talents. Taylor played the piano and did an amazing job, and Rylie did her solo. It was a little tricky for her because the stage was SO tiny, but she did her best. Rylie ended up getting second attendant in her age group. Way to go Rylie! So Taylor and Rylie got to ride in the parade in the Little Miss float.cutest girls on there, I think

Here is Camryn at the paradeand here is Pyper at the parade :)
The girls had fun playing with their cousins, riding the 4-wheelers and riding the horses. (looks like a missed a picture of Rylie, but she rode too.)Taylor LOVES the horses, but ever since she was thrown off Bo, she's been a bit afraid to ride. She's finally getting to the point where she doesn't have a breakdown when she gets on a horse now. She loves to go for rides and it's great that she can ride without a lead. Big girl. :)

Guess who actually got on a horse too...what the? (love you Vale) :)

I hope all of you had a great 4th of July weekend!

2 comments:

JamesVal said...

I can't believe you published it!!! I'm outraged!! ;)) please please leave just your pretty girls on the post, they are beautiful!!!
love u Tori

New SEO Tips said...

Great
:)