Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pyper's Birthday!

Finally, here it is. Since I don't have any kids at home, I thought I'd try to catch up on what's going on at the Frandsen house. :) So here is Pyper, the big 1 year old! (how did that happen)

Here are a few "presents" pics.
she loves to have her hair combed

This is Pyper's favorite toy right now. She LOVES it and knows that it's hers. When Jared and Liz came for a weekend, Bradley was on it and she was TICKED! It was pretty funny. She's not a good share-er when it comes to her car. :)

I can't believe my baby is one. Where did that year go? We went from this...
to this...
funny picture. she found my "stash" hehehehe
in nothin' flat. I love you Pyper. You bring such a sweetness -and craziness- to our home.

1 comment:

Red Couch Recipes said...

Tori -- Pype sure is a cutie! Happy 1 to her! Love the teacup pic! Hope you are enjoying your break! I never did something like that! Hope its not all work for you!