Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Taylor is 10!

So I'm trying to catch up on things and just realized I left out Taylor's birthday, so here it is.
My first born has hit the double digits! Can you believe it? Crazy life. I love Taylor so much. She is such a good girl, loving sister and beautiful daughter. I lucked out on her. She was a wonderful baby and now a wonderful young lady. (I hope that doesn't change when she gets to be a teenager, yikes.) Here are a few pictures of her big day.
what a spaz!

Taylor had a blue cake with blue frosting, her favorite color!
We were up at Mom and Dad's the weekend of her birthday. Mainly because of dancing at Lagoon, but also for a weekend away from home after school was out and recital done. It was a fun, busy weekend.

I Love You Taylor!!!

2 comments:

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

WOW . . . She sure is growing up! She was just a baby?!? Where does time go?

JamesVal said...

WE Love You,
TAYLOR!!!