Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Beach


Our visit to the beach was great.  Clisty, you were right - the girls had a great time even though it was cold.  It was very cold and windy yesterday, but the girls didn't seem to care.  They went off with Garth and Tristan looking for adventure.  They saw whales spouting and Maycee brought home a star fish, Cari was so thrilled!  Here are a few pictures of the girls and a picture of me to prove that I was there!




Cari took Taylor out looking for sand dabs.  They are funny looking creatures.  Two of them are on there backs and the other one almost blends right in with the sand.



Any time we stepped away from our blankets and things, the birds were on/in our stuff in no time.  The girls had fun chasing them.


 This last picture is of Rylie.  She was playing in the sand and singing to herself.  It was so very cute.  Cari said the best pictures are when they're playing and not paying attention to you, so I snapped a picture quick.  She was right, it is one of the best pictures of the day.

We all had a great time!  I would love to get back to the beach when the weather is more on the warm side, but still, it was a good time.  I love watching my kids have fun.  Camryn loved digging in the sand and kicking her feet in it.  I was happy she didn't put any in her mouth.  I can't believe we have to come home tomorrow.

3 comments:

Luke and Mary said...

HOW FUN!!!!! Oh... to be at the beach.... *sigh*... I'm glad you guys are having a good time but I was sad I didn't get to see you on my quickie trip to Price Wednesday and Thursday! I guess you were off playing in Cali instead! :P Have a safe trip home!

ClistyB said...

next time could ya tone it down a bit? Us non-attenders will be hearing about this trip for ages now!!!!
hah!
Isn't Mc Phee's the Mc Best?? Dang well better be, Mike adds. *chuckle*

Jason and Joy said...

That looks like so much fun!
Those pictures of your girls are adorable! Glad you guys got to have such a fun vacation.
Hope to see you soon!