Saturday, April 5, 2008

Oh No!

I mentioned that Camryn hasn't been feeling too great lately and it's been almost impossible to set her down.  No need to fear though, I took her to the doctor and found out she has a virus in her throat.  She is slowly making it back to her normal, happy self.  But, one of the ways I was able to get a few things done the other day was to put her in her high chair.  I gave her an Oreo cookie - and let's just say she really enjoyed it.

Definitely a delicious cookie.  The thing that makes this even better is that Taylor, Rylie and I were teaching her to do "oh no" with her hands.  She did a very good job!  Camryn is such a cutie.
       
Lots of fun.  Although, Camryn didn't think it was so much fun when I had to wash her up afterwards.  Just within the last two days Camryn has become a real giggler.  Rylie is usually the one who gets her going.  It is so fun to watch her and listen to her.  Of course it brings a smile to my face and a little giggle of my own.  Each of my girls love to laugh, but the first two weren't big gigglers when they were little.  Camryn just has her own special way about her.  I love watching her grow and learn new things.  I am trying to get her to understand the whole "no touch" bit.  She is definitely a grabber.  To those of you who remember my first two girls - do you think Camryn will go blonde or is she going to stay brown?  I don't think she's changing quite like the other two did.  Tell me what you think.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's how Tori eats Oreos!

Luke and Mary said...

I think Camyrn definitely has her own look. I think she takes after the ward side of your family more... whereas the other two look like a complete combination of Garth and Tori. Either way, you sure have 3 beautiful daughters-- whom I wish we were able to see this weekend. Hope you're feeling better Garth and you all have a wonderful time in Cali!!!

garrett said...

Awww, cute! I love the pictures! You should bring those kids down to SLC sometime so I can hear the giggles.

Tiffanie said...

I LOVE OREO PICTURES! Camryn does have her own look, but she definately fits in with your other girls. It would be cool if her hair stays darker, but I don't know - those blonde genes are so dominant!