Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back To School



Today was Taylor's first day of third grade.  Doesn't she look ready for school?  Aren't her Hello Kitty boots awesome!  Taylor has been ready for school to start for almost three weeks now.  We had a home visit with her teacher last week, and since then, Taylor has been chomping at the bit to go.  When I asked her how her first day of school went, she said it was "Wonderful."  Sounds like Taylor doesn't it.  I was wondering what I would do with the other two today, but the day filled up just fine.  Rylie and I played My Little Pony Memory (with some help? from Camryn) and then when Camryn took a nap, I got some bills paid (yuck) while Rylie watched a movie.  This is what my other two cuties looked like on Taylor's first day of school.  I trimmed Rylie's bangs last night then trimmed some for Camryn.  Her hair kept getting in her eyes.  It's hard to do anything with Camryn's hair because when she sucks her thumb, she also plays with her hair, so nothing last very long in her hair because her hand is always in it.

With the start of school brings the start of a new dance season.  Oddly, I feel pretty much prepared.  Which kind of make me nervous, like maybe I'm forgetting something.  I guess we'll see next week at registration.  I hope this year goes well.  With Anjelena gone, I hope I can keep on top of things myself.  Pray for me. :)  I also look forward to life getting back into a routine.  As much as I have enjoyed this busy summer, it will be nice to be home and on a schedule.  Rylie starts preschool after Labor Day and you can bet I'll post pictures of that one!  But then it will be just me and Camryn for four hours of the day.  I hope I can keep her entertained.  If I can't, I may be calling on some of you for back-up.

4 comments:

Luke and Mary said...

Ah they look so cute. I'm happy Taylor enjoyed her first day back and I really like Camryn's bangs. She looks a lot older that way! Your girls are so cute and I just love them to death! So does Luke and Tianna. On Monday I couldn't figure out what Tianna was saying when she kept saying "Dammin" over and over again. Finally she started staying Rylie and Taylor so I figured out that she had been asking to see Camryn. It was pretty cute!

Jason and Joy said...

Wow third grade! That seems so crazy - Taylor looks so grown up. Time is sure flying by.

Tiffanie said...

how did she get so big so fast! Happy back to school Taylor!

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

I can't believe how fast they are all growing up. It seems like just yesterday you were bringing Baby Taylor to cheerleading. I am glad she enjoyed her first day of school. Hopefully she keeps enjoying school --- =D