Friday, August 15, 2008

Pigtails

Check out my handy work Thursday morning!

I was trying to figure out what to do with Camryn's hair.  It's getting so long!  So, this is what I came up with, four little piggy tails, and I just kept going.  I love pigtails.  I think they look so cute, plus they keep my little girls little (in my mind at least).

Don't you love Camryn's cheese and the Swedish Fish in her mouth!?

Last week I headed "over the mountain."  One of my most favorite drill team girls got married Friday morning at 8 am, at the Timpanogas Temple.  I tried to leave Price Thursday early evening, but my plans were foiled by Mother Nature.  Thursday afternoon there was a mudslide in Colton (by the Scofield turn off).  They finally opened the canyon up at 11:00 pm.  I left my house around 11:30 pm.  We drove to Garth's Aunt's house, where I was able to get a few hours of sleep before I had to be at the temple.  Back at Laurel's full house, Cari is here for a visit, my girls were having a good time visiting with cousins.  We spent the day with the Browning fam.  (saw a "great" movie ha ha) then went off to my sister's house.
I have to say, this was the best visit all summer.  I really had a great time hanging out with my sisters and the rest of my family.  It was so nice!  I even met my brother's girlfriend.  She is great and I hope things continue to go good for them.  Keep your fingers crossed, she is definitely a keeper!  Taylor got to spend extra time with Shelby (amazingly she was returned to me with all her hair still on her head) and Rylie spent time with the other two cousins her age, Carter and Madeline - the triplets.  Jared and Liz were very brave and had a sleepover in their back yard with the triplets and one of Liz's nieces.  The best part, they all survived!  Also, I have now experienced Rock Band.  Fun stuff!  My family is great fun to be around when there is music involved.  We are amazing!  Hayley even joined in on the laughs - I mean perfection.  But it was a nice visit.  The girls and I didn't go home until Wednesday morning; two days longer than I had originally planned on.  We were also able to visit with James and Val and stop in and see Joy.  Vittoria loves it when her cousins come to visit!  My girls love to play with her huge bin of Barbie stuff.  And little Jocelyn is too dang cute for words! 
It's always good to see family.  How blessed are we to know that families are forever!  Even though sometimes my family drives me crazy, and as perfect as I am, I know I drive them crazy too.  It's nice to know that I will always have their love and support - Wards and Frandsens alike.  Could it get any better than that?  I think not.

3 comments:

Jason and Joy said...

How cute! Your girls are so cute and I LOVE Camryns hair in piggies ~ someday Jocelyn will have enough hair for that....probably a long time from now :-)
Thanks for stopping in for a visit, I love seeing you guys. Hopefully I'll see you again soon. Good luck with all the dance studio stuff starting up again, I hope that this is a great year for you!

em said...

I am so glad you came, a stayed for a while. It was great fun.

I love pigtails too, I wish my girls didn't scream and cry about getting their hair done.

Hayley said...

don't worry tori, i stalk your blog, too. ;)

those piggies are adorable! your girls are so cute, i really enjoyed meeting all of you!!!