Friday, August 29, 2008

Silly Girl

This morning I gave Camryn Chocolate Marshmallow Mateys.  Check her out . . . 






She was finding all the marshmallows first!  She would pick up a piece of cereal, put it in her mouth, and if it wasn't a marshmallow, she would put it on her tray!  After a while, she got good at just finding the marshmallows.  I also gave her some banana slices and she was dunking them in the chocolate milk in her cereal and then taking a bite.  What a silly girl.  I thought it was so funny watching her.  I guess she knows what she likes.

So registration is finally done at the studio.  Our numbers aren't as high as I would like, but really about where I thought they would be.  Hopefully a few more will trickle in when we get started.  Usually that's the case.  My house has been neglected big time this week because of how busy it's been around here.  So, today I should be cleaning my house, but here I sit typing on the computer and catching up on every one's blogs.  I also need a shower :)  I get to all, I promise.  But I guess I'd better get crackin'.  Taylor gets out of school in an hour and 40 minutes, and then I need to get things packed for the weekend.  We're headed to the cabin - like usual.  I really should stay home and get caught up on things, but it's always nice to get away.  I hope you all have a fabulous Labor Day holiday!

1 comment:

Tiffanie said...

Carter does the same thing with marshmallow mateys. He will leave a whole bowl of cereal and tell me he is done.
Have fun at the cabin!