Thursday, May 21, 2009

Check List Update

Okay, here is where things are now:
1. check
2. still almost check
3. scheduled for the 29th
4. check
5. check
6.
7.
8. check
9. ordered, but haven't heard from the guy, calling him today
10.
11.
12. check
13.
14. Liz, I emailed your sister, but haven't heard back from her, do you mind checking to see if she got my email?
15.
There are a few more things to add to this list, like someone to run the sound, find some one to video the show, make copies of the program, and all the tiny little odds and ends that need to get done, but hopefully I can keep a mental list of that. Five definite checks - progress!
The birthday party went well. I plan to post pictures of the fun tonight. Wait til you see the huge cake I made! It's awesome. Rylie is 5 years old, WOW! I'm not sure how I feel about sending her to a full day of school. It's going to be a bit rough I think.
I'm also hoping to post dance pictures. Very cute!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Ward said...

I talked to my sister today and she said that she is on it and she will have them done in time. No worries.