Friday, May 15, 2009

Check List

1. Reserve place for show - check
2. Get program done for show - almost check
3. Get decorations done for show -
4. Plan a birthday party - check, does that mean everything is ready for the party, NO
5. Plan a "splits & donut" party for the studio - check, does that mean everything is ready for the party, NO. Is it the same day as the birthday party, YES! (what, who does that?)
6. Get baby stuff ready: clothes, diapers, basinet, everything -
7. Get lighting guy for show -
8. Cut all music and make a CD for show - almost check
9. Make sure all costumes are handed out - almost check, I still have to get the shirts ordered for the mom's dance. Yes, I AM dancing in the show! Might even do high kicks AND the splits. You don't want to miss that! Mom's dance is #11 out of 38. I think I might make it through the show if I send myself into labor. :)
10. Relax -
11. Make sure my girls have all their costumes together for the show -
12. Make studio poster of class pictures -
13. Order flowers for show -
14. Get teacher thank you's for show -
15. Get my stuff ready to have a baby -

I make this list mainly for myself. It has the potential to grow. Will it get all finished, sure it will. But how I get to the end product will be a miracle in itself. Today is the 15th, I have only 1 item with a definite check. The majority of these items need to be checked off before the 6th of June. I hope to get at least 3 checked off tomorrow. I'll post my progress. :)
Dance Technica Rectial is June 6th at Mont Harmon Junior High in Price. Show starts at 7 pm. You are all invited!

5 comments:

Elizabeth Ward said...

I don't know what I can do to help but if you can think of something let me know and I am there for you girl.

The Rasmussen Family said...

I am planning on it! I wouldn't want to miss the MOM's dance...Becky is going to be awesome, I am so excited!

em said...

That is an amazing list! Good luck! I'm sure it will be awesome!

TheFirstWard said...

DeAnne and I will be there to watch and help!

Kjerstin said...

Your list makes me tired. . .good luck with everything!!