Friday, June 13, 2008

Dance Technica's Lagoon Performance

I finally figured out my password for my scrapblog account!  So, here are the pics from our Lagoon performance.  All the girls did a great job!  The entire morning I was cursing myself for doing this performance (so was Anjelena), but it went really well.  After the performance, Taylor, Rylie, and I had some fun on the rides.  It was a blast.  Taylor is a bit of a scardy (sp?) cat, but that's ok.  Hopefully she'll grow out of it.  I think the girls' favorite ride was the Musical Express.  It was fun to spend some time with just the two of them.  And from what I hear, Camryn was a good girl for Nana.  
Notice the time this was posted?  I really should be in bed, but this  seems like the only time I can get anything done with out being interrupted.

No comments: