Saturday, June 7, 2008

HAIR CUTS!

I promised the girls they could get their hair cut right after the dance recital, and let me tell you, Taylor was keeping me to that promise. She has been asking to get her hair cut since March. So here it is, the before and after photos.


I did trim Rylie's hair a little so the spongy rollers would do their job.


Pretty cute huh. I think Rylie looks so cute with short hair. Taylor loves her hair short. She keeps shaking her head side to side. We plan on sending her pony tails off to Locks Of Love. I'll probably let her cut her hair again in another 2 years. =)

3 comments:

Luke and Mary said...

Tori, you have mini-me's! The girl's haircuts are adorable! I'm so glad that your recital went well and we're really sorry we had to miss out on all the fun.
Love you guys!

garrett said...

Your kids as so cute! I'm sad I missed getting to see Taylor's hair put on Madaline as a wig! It was really great to see you guys this weekend! I can't seem to stop using exclamation points!!!

Elizabeth Ward said...

I think that they look so cute. I agree that Rylie looks her cutest in short hair. Your girls are super sweet.