Friday, June 13, 2008

Who Can It Be Now?



Just so you know, I have the cutest nieces and one handsome nephew on the planet.  Here's one of them: Madeline.  Madeline belongs to Jared and Liz.  When Taylor cut her hair, I said I would save it and put it on Madeline hair and see how it looks.  I hate to disappoint, so here it is!  Doesn't that look CRAZY!  Liz joined in the fun too.  Madeline has nice thick hair, but it is just so darn short.  You should check out Jared and Liz's blog to see all the fun things Liz does with Madeline's hair though.  It is amazing!  Liz has had her hair in french braids!  I can do a pretty mean braid, but my french braiding skills need a bit of work.
I just wanted to let my family know that I had a great time while we were up visiting.  I was nice to hang out with everyone.  We hated to come home - especially the girls.  Rylie wanted another sleep over at Madeline's and Taylor was hoping for one with Shelby and Vittoria.  It was a nice break after such a busy month.  Hopefully we can do it again before the summer is over.  Once we got home, it was back to the craziness of my house hold - cleaning, refereeing, birthday partying, entertaining the girls, taxiing, cooking, and all that other fun stuff.  I miss being at Mom's already =).  It's a lot of work being the one in charge.  Thanks again fam and I love you all so much!

5 comments:

Tiffanie said...

I love having you here too, Carter absolutly loves paying with you r girls. I love the girls haurcuts, they are too cute.

Jared said...

Yeah, it was fun having you here, too. You and the girls are welcome to come have a sleepover any time. Maybe you could come keep Liz company in August while I am at scout camp?

Elizabeth Ward said...

We loved having you guys stay so long. Your girls are so sweet to Madeline. she loves playing with them. you try to stay for long weekends every time you come.

Jason and Joy said...

That Madeline sure is cute and I love the picture with her with Taylors hair!! It was so fun being with you guys this weekend! Thanks for all the laughs - See you soon.

Luke and Mary said...

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS! Whooooooooooooo hooooooooooooo!