Thursday, June 19, 2008

Taylor's Birthday

Taylor celebrated her 8th birthday on the 11th.  What a big day!  I can't believe she is 8 years old and going to be baptized.  How very exciting.  With her new hair cut, she looks like such a big girl.  Jana took pictures of her in her dress for her baptism (thanks Clisty) and she looks so grown up and so pretty.  I put the invitations in the mail yesterday, so you should all be getting them pretty soon. 
Taylor's party was just a family one this year.  Her grandparents came and so did Jana with her girls.  It was a lot fun.  Taylor picked lasagna for her dinner and wanted blue berry muffins for her cake.  Silly girl.  But it makes sense, because she doesn't really eat birthday cake, so why not have something you like - right?  I scrap booked the pictures if you want to take a look.
Here's a little preview of her baptism pictures.  Doesn't she look so pretty?

4 comments:

Elizabeth Ward said...

Oh Taylor, you look so pretty. I'm so excited for you to get baptized. I'm soory that we will be gone. It will be a really great day i'm sure. Happy Birthday!

Jason and Joy said...

I love the scrap book pages! I also think she looks BEAUTIFUL in her baptism pictures. I can't believe that she is eight!!

Luke and Mary said...

Okay.. so thanks, but you guys made me cry! Taylor is so grown up and I hate missing the girls grow up without me seeing them! Ahhhh!!! I can't believe I got so emotional!

But happy birthday, Taylor. You look gorgeous and I miss you all so much!

ClistyB said...

very cute! so funny, Cari just called me today and said, oh by the way I lent out the dress!!!!!
HAH!! Which is totally fine with me, I am thrilled to see it get some use.
Activity Days, here she comes!