Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Busy Summer

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while.  This summer has been a busy one so far.  It seems we are rarely home for longer than a week.  Last week I was in St. George with the girls and half of the Frandsen women.  Bonnie treated us to a good time at Tuacahn.  We saw two shows, Les Mis and The Sound of Music.  It was a great trip.  All the girls were great!  I couldn't find my camera, so I don't have any pictures of the trip. (I found it just the other day hiding in my diaper bag - had it the entire time!)  So you can check out Mary's blog.  She did a cute slide show of her pictures.  My favorite one is of Rylie.  She truly enjoys eating at Cafe Rio!

This weekend is Taylor's baptism.  I have lots to do before Saturday and just hope I can get it all done.  See you on Saturday!

2 comments:

Cari said...

We are seeing those 2 shows in August, are they great????

Mindy said...

Hey cute lady, i found your blog and loved reading up on your fun life. Great to see all you are doing. I'll keep up with ya through the magic of blog