Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Home For Awhile

   It looks like I might get to stay home for longer than a week!  I can't believe it.   It's been a lot of fun visiting with everyone, but it's nice to spend some time at home and spend some time with Garth.  All of the long trips we've taken have just been me and the girls.   Garth has had to stay home and work.   He's missed out on some fun things, but we'll catch him next time.  All of this traveling these past couple of weeks has put a lot of miles on the good old mini van.  Here's how my July has been so far:
   On the 3rd, we went up to the cabin, came home on the 4th and had Taylor's baptism on the 5th.
   The week of the 7th, we were at Mary and Luke's house in Logan.  We left on Wednesday.  Mary had a Layer's party Thursday, which was just a good excuse to visit.   The girls had a great time visiting and playing with Tianna.  Thanks for having us Mary.   I hope Rylie's tattletaleing didn't drive you too crazy, but what can you do?  Rylie is mommy's little helper.   She is always keeping track of Camryn and everything she does. :)   On Saturday of that week we went to Jordanelle with Mike and Tiff.  Mike had borrowed a friend's boat for youth conference that week and the ward didn't need it on Saturday, so we went with the Owen's fam and had a blast out on the water.  It was so much fun!  You'll have to check out my scrap book pages.  Thanks again Tiff and Mike.
   Last week I was up at my mom's.  We went up on Wednesday and ended up going over to my grandparents home to give my grandma a blessing.  It was a nice little visit.   Tiffanie had a Layer's party Thursday.  Thursday afternoon we went swimming at the Cottonwood Heights pool with Tiff, Mike, and Carter, Mike's brother's kids, and Darren and Emity and her girls (lots of ands).  Then had Tiff's "party" that night.  It consisted of me, Tiff, Emity, & my Mom.   But that's ok, another good excuse to visit with every one.  Friday we went downtown to the Church History Museum to the I Am A Child Of God exhibit.  Tiff and Carter came, Emity and her girls, and Mom.
It was fun watching all the girls play with the dolls while Carter was off doing his own thing.  I think after a while he got board of being be himself though and joined the girls.  I put the slide show at the end of this post.  It was a nice afternoon.  I really enjoy seeing my sisters and spending time with them.  Friday night the girls and I slept out on the trampoline.  Good times! I was so worried about the girls getting cold during the night so I let Camryn snuggle up close so she would stay warm.  Ended up that I was the who got cold and I wasn't very comfortable.   But at least my girls slept good.  Garrett came over early Saturday morning.  He got some pictures on Mom's camera.  I'll have to get copies of them.  You have to see Camryn's hair, it is hilarious!   Saturday was just spent hanging out with Garrett and my parents.  All in all, it was a great visit.   The girl's had a good time playing with their cousins and seeing Nana and Papa, and I had a good time visiting with my family.
   This week isn't as busy as the past couple.   The only busy day I have is Saturday.  Wellington Pioneer Days is Saturday.  The studio will be dancing in the park that morning.   I have to figure out how to get to a bridal shower at the same time, and later that night, I have a baptism to attend and a wedding reception to go to.  I think I can make it all work though.   Sunday I have sharing time, then the girls will start swimming lessons on Monday.  Whoosh, and that's my July.
     I hope I haven't bored you to tears with my novel.  Summer is always so busy, and there is still plenty more to do, but I'll take a little down time for now.  How has your summer gone?  I always say, if I'm not busy, I'm bored and I guess truly, I wouldn't have it any other way!
   Don't forget to leave your comments on my post just below this one. These memories make me laugh. :)  My sisters know me oh so well!

1 comment:

Mikell said...

Your family is so cute! I laughed at your comment because you know everything before anyone else! you knew about my engagement before my brothers haha. how are you doing? Anything new?