Monday, September 1, 2008

Today

Today I should be at the cabin with my girls, but Taylor and Camryn are sick.  We came home Saturday night to go to church and Sunday morning Taylor woke up with a sore throat, cough, and a stuffy nose.  The same stuff Camryn and Garth have.  So, because I don't really want to get my cute nieces sick - I hope I didn't get Jana's girls sick already - we are home.  And really that's o.k.  My allergies are TERRIBLE up there right now!!   Today I'm trying to figure out what to do with my girls so they don't feel too sad about not being with their cousins.  Garth is hanging out in his tree, so that leaves just me and the girls.  Maybe I'll go buy the new Little Mermaid movie and we'll have a movie day in the family room. 

But I was reading Hayley's blog the other day and saw a post that I really liked.

What's Your Best Part??
The best part of my day is when my girls laugh.  I love it when they play well together and when I can get them rolling with laughter.  You have to be careful with Taylor though, she just might have an accident. :)  It's a good thing she's only 8, or she would probably be very mad at me for telling everyone that.  Here's what would be the best part of my day - A date with my sweetheart.  I'll just leave it at that.  So, everyone please share your best part.  I'd love to know!

By the way, I am working on the 20 year tag.  I don't have the best memory, so it's taking a little time.  Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have it figured out.  So Garrett, maybe I win with how long it will take me.  :)

4 comments:

Hayley said...

laughing babies - the best.

hope you all get to feeling better soon!

Kjerstin said...

You have the cutest family! It's so great to catch up.

Let's see, my "best part" is also my kids. My oldest has a giggle that just kills everyone. We've been at the movie theater and nobody is watching the movie because he's laughing so hard and they're all watching him! :) My youngest is a little old man. He constantly amazes me with his comments, and I wonder "who is this kid?".

The 20 year tag. . .that is something I could never do. I can't remember what I did this morning, so 20 years ~~ not gonna happen! Good luck!

Hope you're all feeling better SOON! I promise all my comments won't be four pages long! :)

ClistyB said...

when my workout is all done

Jason and Joy said...

We missed seeing you! I hope that you all are feeling better!