Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of Preschool

Today was Rylie's first day of preschool.  She was so excited!  She woke up this morning without any problems, which is usually never the case when you have to wake her up.  It was sweet to hear her say that her teacher is going to love her shoes, her shirt, her new pants, you name it, the teacher was going to love it!  Doesn't she look like such a big girl?  I can't believe she is old enough.  After I dropped her off in her class room, I felt kind of sad.  It seems like Rylie has been at my side forever.  She goes where ever I go, always.  Taylor is such a social butterfly, that I guess it really didn't bother me when I took her to preschool.  Rylie is a social girl too, but she's my Rylie B and always at my side.  My kids are growing up. :(  I'll try to be brave.  Just a little FYI, Rylie picked her outfit out all by herself.  Didn't she do a great job?!  We went to JC Penny's mainly because the purses were on sale.  But I had some self control and didn't come home with one.  Please be proud of me. :)  So, now I need to make sure my schedule has time to get two girls ready for school in the morning.  Not much different from Sunday mornings I guess.

So I tried out the facebook thing.  It's pretty interesting.  I'm still trying to figure it out.  It seems to have so many little options and what ever on it, that it confuses me a bit.  But I did come across a girl I knew in high school.  Pretty fun.  I was reading her blog and she had a very funny website on it.  I Strongly suggest you check it out.   Some of them are hilarious.   Lineuponlinecards I think I'll have to use some of them, they're great.

Here are my two big girls, ready for school!  What cute kids I've got!  ;)

5 comments:

Jason and Joy said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!!! I love Rylie's outfit and I'm sure her teacher will too!

Luke and Mary said...

She's so big and so cute! awwwwww... I have the cutest nieces in the world!

Kjerstin said...

Such a cute girl! I always go through withdrawals when my kids leave, so good luck with that!

I'm glad you like the cards. . .I was laughing so hard my face hurt. My favorite is the thank you note for a bishop that says "I totally voted for you" or something like that. I'm going to get struck by lightening some day.

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

So CUTE! I can't believe it---I swear it was just yesterday that I held Rylie everyday. That means I am getting old!!! You most definitely do have the cutest kids in the world!!!!!! =D

ClistyB said...

I think you are all freaks.
I DIG IT when my kids start school!

only thing I hate about Facebook is those lame applications where people send you a fake cup of coffee, or some stranger 'buys' one of your photos. Makes me feel stupid if I don't respond with a fake gift sent back their way.
weird.