Saturday, September 20, 2008

Still Going

Well, my house hold has barely made it through some crazy busy weeks. The first week back at the studio just happened to fall on the last week of Garth's hunt. Oh, yeah, lots of fun. He took the entire week off from work and spent it up on the mountain. But, we made it through, and I do mean just barely. Luckily everyone is still alive, and for those who know, just barely :). At any rate, things have been busy around here, but I guess what's new. I think we just need to get set in a routine and we will be just fine. I took pictures of my studio to send to Liz, but here's some just for fun...


love my red wall!
I spent two days cleaning the place. Cleaning all that floor and all those mirrors is not my favorite job.

I should be getting my sharing time put together right now, but for some reason, it's not coming together. I'm having a hard time with it. The other problem is this, have you heard about that scout that died at the sand dunes? Well, he's not from Mapleton, or where ever they're reporting, he's from here. Actually lives in my ward. Garth went to school with his parents and one of their girls is good friends with Taylor. This is going to hit our little community hard I think. He was a GREAT kid with so much potential. He was going to be the best wrestler you've ever seen.

Anyway, there's a quick update on our family happenings.

3 comments:

Luke and Mary said...

HEY! Thanks for coming to Tianna's party. Thanks for supplying the tunes and bringing your adorable girls too.
I'm sorry I forgot to call you guys later when Tianna woke up. When she finally did wake up Luke had just barely gotten home from work and then we had tons to do that i forgot until after bedtime. Then I remembered at the most inconvenient times after that like while they would be at school.
Your studio looks great by the way!

ClistyB said...

i watched that news report on mute last night. now i want to find out more. i never thought scouting was dangerous until I moved to utah. kind of scares me. ok, hopefully that wasn't a crude comment seeing as how I dont know the details...
how.is.that.gorgeous.phone?

Hayley said...

oh, sad - i haven't heard about that boy, but still sad, all the same!

about garth doing pictures, that's great... we can talk more details on that later, but i'll plan on it. and my sister can take pictures when he should be in them. she mainly doesn't want to do it cause she's got 2 little kids... but, i'm excited!

are you coming up to salt lake anytime soon?