Thursday, September 4, 2008

I spend too much time ...

... on the computer these days.  I started checking out facebook this week and it is so full of different stuff, it confuses me, but I look at it every day!  It's pathetic!  (I haven't looked this morning, I'm trying to cut back :).)  This morning I told a friend I would help her find a talk idea for her little girl for primary.  I love Sugar Doodle!  But I spent a lot of time looking around her site and found a few fun things, so I added them to my blog.  I put two new buttons on from a site called lee lou blogs, and added a couple more things to my "Check These Out" list.  The lee lou blogs also has free blog back grounds.  They look pretty darn cute.  I expect my brothers to pick one out! :) ha ha Look around, tell me what you think (moms, checkout the blog with girl's hair styles.  Hers links to a bunch of others), did I go over board?  

So there you have it, I confess, I spend way too much time on the computer.  Someone stop me!



3 comments:

Mindy said...

thanks for the fun links. I spent so much time changing my page i barely had time to blog. You are so cute!

ClistyB said...

ummm no worries, Tori. I think we are in good company. And I love that my Facebook alerts go straight to my phone.
I also saw some links on a blog that led me to those hairstyle sites. Tell me, weren't you kinda laughing at some of them?

ClistyB said...

Gwen would like to know what character (if any) is on Rylie's backpack.
and Marik wants to know why she took a picture in front of his front door (??) weird boy