Friday, June 19, 2009

Baby Byper

I mentioned bath pictures, but this was too cute. Camryn wasn't sure what to think of Pyper when she first arrived into this world. At the hospital, she didn't want too much to do with Pyper. Now I think everything is going to be okay. Camryn likes to to hold her and love on her. She doesn't like to hear Pyper cry, but likes to imitate the little sounds she makes. It's very sweet. So, here are a few pictures of the cute little couple.
Say "cheese"

Telling Pyper a story about her princess.

Here, eat the princess. :)

Trying my hand at video. This is pretty cute if it works. Don't forget to pause my playlist. (unless you really want to listen to Celine Dion:) Should I take my playlist off? It's been on my mind for a while.)

5 comments:

Hayley said...

good-freaking-ness. pyper, name pyper. absolutely melt my hear camryn!!! i can't wait to see them together.

Luke and Mary said...

Baby Byper is SO CUTE!!! I can't wait to see her. I love how long her hair is! I think she kinda has her own look but still looks like a little Frandsen-Ward baby!
Good luck with everything!

Shannon said...

Your girls are adorable Tori - Congrats on the new baby and thanks for sharing!

TheFirstWard said...

Cute cute, kids! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I love you all!

Jason and Joy said...

Oh how cute!!! I can't wait to meet her!!!! See you Wednesday or Thursday! YAY!!!!!