Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pyper Emma Frandsen

Here she is folks . . .
Pyper Emma Frandsen
Born on June 15, 2009 at 2:08 pm. She weighs 7 lbs. 8 oz. and is 20 and 1/2 inches long. She is perfect!
Her sisters love her very much and so do her parents! I just want to tell everyone thanks for the visits and THANK YOU Jana for taking care of the 3 big girls while I was in the hospital. You are a superwoman! Garth and I appreciate it SO much.
Here are a few pictures.
Proud parents!

Awesome room we were moved to to recover in. Very nice.

The 3 youngest Ward grandchildren. How cute. Check out how long Bradley is!

Loves her baby sister.

Loves her baby sister too and would hold her all day!

Tomorrow Pyper will get a bath and I can guarantee more pictures will be posted! :)

3 comments:

Hayley said...

oh - absolutely adorable. i love the 3 babies. bradley looks huge compared to pyper. i just wanna smell her. i love her big sister's holding her. and tori, for just having had a baby, you look fantastic! could we come down next saturday? i want to maximize my day with yous.

Jared said...

Cute baby! I came for the baby Pyper pics, but I stayed for the Celine DIon on your playlist. :)

Alexis said...

Oh Tori you kids are just too cute!