Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy To You!


MY FIRST BABY IS 9 YEARS OLD!!!! What happened? She is turning into quite the young lady. I have been so impressed with how helpful she's been lately. I think she is realizing how much I am going to need her help soon. It's been awesome. She really is such a good girl. I'm pretty lucky to have her around.

Her birthday party went really well. We had 10 girls here plus my girls. Surprisingly, there was not one problem! It was great. All the girls played together nicely, made new friends and even kept Rylie involved. We had pizza, made slipper flip flops, opened presents and watched a movie. In the morning we had birthday muffins, eggs, bacon, and sausage. The hardest part of the whole deal was getting them to settle down and go to sleep. But that's to be expected.
Click here to see the scrap book page. I couldn't get it to load!!!

So now that I don't have any more crazy things to do, I think I can have this baby now. We head to hospital Monday morning at 6 am! How exciting! I'm a little nervous, but very excited to have this baby here and be able to move around SO much easier.

1 comment:

em said...

Happy Birthday Taylor! She is growing into a wonderful girl. I hope she knows just how special she is.