Friday, June 26, 2009

Let's Roll!


So the one thing I decided I needed with this baby was a double stroller. And here it is - ta dah! Camryn really likes it. So does Pyper, she didn't make one squeak while we were out. We walked around the yard yesterday and today we went for a walk around Hillside Drive. I think we'll try and go again tomorrow. The stroller comes with 2 seats like the one Camryn is sitting in. They can face any way you would like. When I turned Camryn's seat to face out, she said "Thanks Mom!" She was very excited. I like the carrier attachment that comes with it. Even though the seats fully recline, it's nice to just be able to pull out the carrier and put it in the stroller, especially while Pyper is so little. Yes it's huge and bulky and a bit heavy, but I think it's going to be great to have.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Ward said...

SWEET RIDE!!!

Mindy said...

Such cute baby pics and your girls are all darling too! What a lucky lady you are to have such a fun family! Hope the baby lets you get a little sleep.

emily said...

This is a serious assault weapon! it will be great when you have all the girls for an outing.